Why love Gloria Jean’s Coffees?
Since launching our first Australian coffee house in 1996, we’ve worked hard to build a positive brand synonymous with delicious coffee and warm, friendly service. We’ve continued to grow in popularity with our extensive coffee and beverage range, which is evident whenever you walk into one of our coffee houses. It’s our dedication to quality products, along with our energetic and passionate Franchise Partner family, that helps protect the strength of our brand and keeps our guests coming back for more.
What does it take to be a Franchise Partner?
To be an ideal Franchise Partner, this is what we’re looking for:
• A passion for Gloria Jean’s Coffees – most of our Franchise Partners started out as loyal guests before joining our brand.
• No industry experience required – although some business experience is an advantage
• Demonstrate an understanding of basic financial statements and accounting/bookkeeping procedures
• Great leadership, motivation and communication skills
• The ability and willingness to follow our proven operating systems and be hands-on working in the business
• A commitment to excellence – at every level, from your personal presentation to your ability to lead your team
• Energy – running your own coffee house requires ongoing drive and dedication, and quite a lot of physical work, to deliver an exceptional experience to your guests every time
• Integrity – a love of great coffee and a commitment to treating your team and guests with respect and honesty is essential
• The financial capacity – you need to meet our financial criteria and provide proof of funding